FLIGHT OF CONDOR CUSCO FULL DAY
- DETAILLS -
The flight of the condor in the town of Chonta is a new route designed for people who wish to spend a day visiting some important Inca ruins but little known As Qillarumiyoq and Tarawasi and end the day with a short walk to admire the flight of the majestic Condor and the impressive landscapes of the Apurimac canyon.
This viewpoint is the natural sanctuary of the Andean condor, you will see a number of condors flying majestically through this beautiful valley, in the Inca era, the condor was considered a sacred and totemic bird.
This tour of the flight of the Condors in the Apurímac canyon is a new tourist route recommended for nature lovers and bird watchers. During the trip to the Cañon del Condor we can appreciate beautiful cultural attractions such as the Archaeological Center of Quillarumiyoc, Tarawasi and different natural attractions such as mountains, streams, rivers and snowy mountains. (Apu pucara), snow-capped Humantay & Salkantay, we will finally witness the majestic flight of the Andean condor in its natural habitat.
- Distance: 3 km walk
- Altitude: viewpoint 3,380 meters / 11,087 feet
- Temperature: 6 ° C to 13 ° C
- Weather: May to October Sunny
- The "Cañón del Cóndor", located in the Chonta community of Limatambo district in the Cusco province of Anta.
- To get to this natural viewpoint, which is located more than 3 thousand 400 meters above sea level, there is an hour walk from the community of Chonta.
VIEWPOINT OF THE CONDOR
Early at 07:00 in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to start our incredible adventure. In our transportation we will head to Limatambo for a route full of unique natural and cultural attractions. We will make some stops to visit 2 Inca Archaeological Centers, Quillarumiyuc; a temple dedicated to the Moon with its beautiful waterfall, and Tarawasi that has walls of stones of polygonal shape that show the perfect architecture of the Incas and the importance of this place.
We will continue our journey until we reach the Chonta, By 12:00 p.m., we will arrive at the Community of Chonta, a place where we will taste a lunch with magnificent views of Salkantay. In this community, we will begin the walk of about 45 minutes until arriving at the Viewpoint of the Condor Canyon located at 3,380 masl. Here, we will wait for the Condors (Sacred Bird) to return from your daily activities, and after a short time we will have the opportunity to observe the impressive Andean Condor in full flight and in its natural habitat. He will pass very close to us and you will be able to take many photos. After this incredible experience, we will return to the Community of Chonta walking and continuing to the city of Cusco in our transportation, arriving at 08:00 at night.
- Private transport.
- Professional Tourism Guide
- 01 lunch
- Entrance to the Mirador del Condor Chonta Cusco
- Ticket for Killarumiyoq and Tarawasi
- Drinking water.
- Tips for the wranglers and guides
WHAT TO BRING
- A small backpack.
- Copy of your passport.
- Good team trek, such as hiking boots, scarf, polar or thermal clothing, gloves, fleece warm hat and wool socks.
- Waterproof pants and jacket for the cold
- T-shirts and long sleeve sweaters
- Poncho Rain
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent.
- Camera and films
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks and TIPS.
List of objects to take to the Trek.
This tour leaves every day of the year.
- Pre payment per person: 50% of the payment per person
- Balance: 50% before departure. - Terms and Conditions -
- PERSON - - PRICE - 2 $ 90.00 3 - 4 $ 80.00 5 - 7 $ 60.00 8 - More $ 50.00
Get On Touch